The Crew Competiton is the classical Battle of the Year competition format. Crews will perform a showcase in the preselection and the best crews will be choosen by the judges to battle against each other in a classical Knock-Out round until the winner is clearified. In 2016 the Kids Crew Competition was integrated to support the next generation of breaking crews as well.
• Official qualifier for Battle of the Year World Final 2018 in Montpellier (France)
• Each crew will first present their show
• BOTY KIDS: the best 2 kids crews will compete in the BOTY Kids final
• The best 4 crews will battle in the semi finals
• The winner crew will be officially invited to enter BOTY World Final in Montpellier (France)
• The BOTY KIDS crew winner will be qualified for the BOTY KIDS World Final in Montpellier (France)
• Check-In until 16.00 o'clock (Be on time!)
12:00 o'clock | Registration & Check-In at the spot
15:00 o'clock | Rehersal on Stage (Be on time!)
17:00 o'clock | Check-In Deadline (Be on time!)
18:15 o'clock | Opening Ceremony
18:30 o'clock | Showcases (crews performing their shows)
20:30 o'clock | TOP4 Semi Finals
20:50 o'clock | Final BOTY Kids
21:00 o'clock | Final Battle
21:15 o'clock | Award Ceremony
21:30 o'clock | End of event
• The crew with the best show wins THE BEST SHOW Award
• The kids crew with the best show wins THE BEST KIDS SHOW Award
• Outstanding kid wins NXG HERO Award
For more details about the competition format check the following graphic. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions about the competition format or else.
Sign up in advance via and8.dance and help to create a smooth rundown.
Get your ticket now and check out our Early-Bird offers. Book now and save 30%!
Our team welcomes you at the Urban Dance Festival 2018 in Zürich (CH) and is looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions. We are gladly willing to help you.